BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT POLANDIS LOOKING FOR A DIGITAL ANALYST DEVICE FEATURES
SENIORITY LEVEL: Mid-Senior Level
FUNCTION: DBS Marketing – Connected Ecosystem
SALARY RANGE: competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Warsaw, Poland
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is supporting Integration of Connected Consumer IoT devices with the IoT platform with internal BAT systems. Working closely with the New Categories connected devices teams in the development and scalability of devices. Supports Product commercialization by writing user stories enabling PO and development team to deliver the product and scale-up commercialization.
Reports to: Global DBS Manager – Connected Devices
Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope: Global
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Supporting user story definitions in alignment with target use cases requirements / features which will be most beneficial to the business
- Translating business requirements into (technical) user stories with clear acceptance criteria in line with Scrum framework principles, capturing these in the backlog on Azure DevOps and co-own backlog refinement activities with the product owner.
- Supporting of innovation projects through to commercial delivery, from prototyping to large consumer deployments – Globally.
- Gaining knowledge in Enterprise architecture, IT policies, standards and procedures and provide ad-hoc business analysis and process mapping documentation when required to technical/non-technical partners.
- Collaborating with all partners and team members in the device software development process and business units (e.g., R&D, Product Development, LEX, SP&I, Marketing) to establish and maintain a balanced and integrated Product
- Identifying and supporting issues impacting the execution of strategic / operational / project plans
- Supporting the implementation of solutions – checking against the initial requirements
- Being involved in scrum Ceremonies- daily, sprint planning, retro, demo and pro-actively optimizing ways of working
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have IoT BA experience?
- Have you been involved in any development of an IOT device rolled out in multiple countries and in multiple languages?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Proficient business and technology experience with IoT device product development and management
- Experience of firmware development, CI / CD and manual / automated testing of IoT devices.
- Experience in complex organization on a global scale, preferably in regulated industries
- Demonstrable experience focused on consumer electronics, digital product development and software engineering.
- Embedded firmware development experience
- Technical solid understanding of connectivity technologies including Bluetooth, WiFi and NB-IOT & LTE
- Android and IOS Mobile, Web application (PWA) knowledge
- Experience with Python and JSON scripting languages
- University degree
- Any certification in product management or in new technologies
- Knowledge on edge computing
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!