BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
FUNCTION: Human Resources
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
On this position you will operate as an HR Business Partner for the business and be responsible for smooth implementation of corporate HR objectives.
Reports to: Senior HR Business Partner
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Drive all recruitment and selection activities in line with the budget, strategy and governance
- Drive the Talent Agenda in terms of Performance management, Talent Review cycle, providing and monitoring the quality of information.
- Drive the mapping of the training needs define the appropriate training/development strategy for individuals and groups. Support Learning and Development agenda.
- Drive the Reward related processes (merit salary review, bonus scheme, updated role profiles) and to analyse, recommend and implement competitive remuneration packages
- Work on retention cases upon the need.
- Drive change management activities and organisational design changes in respective functions
- Provide support to Line Managers in SAP Success Factors system.
- On a regular basis (through QPR quarterly planning and annual Coplan planning), participate in staffing planning, changing number of staff.
- Initiate the process of changing the remuneration of employees out the cycle and managing one-time payments and monetary payment in the Company's systems.
- Provide professional advice and support management in resolving employee performance issues at local level and ensure its compliance with legislative restrictions.
- Support team development and effective communication across the teams. Assist employees in development planning, Performance Appraisal and Talent Review processes.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as HR BP/ Generalist side of HR in FMCG Companies
- Strong people leadership skills, ability to influence and motivate staff including senior managers
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in constantly changing environment
- Initiative and pro-active approach to delivery of quality HR Business Partnership
- Contemporary knowledge of management principles especially of change management
- Ability to negotiate and manage relationships with external suppliers for provision of services and products
- Ability to bring expert advice and problem solving skills to the business functions
- Fluency in Ukrainian & English
- Higher education
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!