BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT Turkey IS LOOKING FOR A Marketing Technology Analyst (Business Analyst)
SENIORITY LEVEL: Management
FUNCTION: Digital Business Solutions (IT)
LOCATION: Istanbul, Turkey
British American Tobacco is currently looking for a Marketing Technology Analyst (Business Analyst) to join our DBS (IT) Team in Istanbul, Turkey!
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Ability to identify business needs & collect change requirements from end users and manage SDLC process with vendors.
- Support & enhance platforms for Sales & Marketing channels as well as Digital Channels encompassing FOM, eCommerce, CRM, Data analytics.
- Use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change request and manage project’s scope, end user acceptance, go-live and hyper care activities.
- Collaborate with Global Information & Digital Technology and local Business teams to implement & get the best out of the global platforms during localization.
- Collaborate with BAT Legal teams to ensure digital initiatives meet required local legislations
- Work & Support Global Cyber security team to fulfil security compliancy.
- Identify & select and work with technology suppliers with the necessary capabilities to deliver the digital portfolio, according to BAT’s standards.
- Support and manage 3rd party suppliers according to agreed service levels.
- Identify and raise issues impacting the execution of business-as-usual activities for sales team.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably from Industrial or Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Management Information Systems.
- 4-6 years’ experience working as an IT Business Analyst within a FMCG or a digital organization, experienced with Digital Technologies. Including but not limited to route to market and direct to consumer technology including e-commerce, mobile, CRM, data analytics, e-platforms etc.
- Creative, able to work in a global matrix environment and plan/manage time accordingly
- Strong communication skills with an analytical thinking and problem solving, solution oriented with a positive attitude.
- Ability to interpret the business IT and functional strategies, understand digital technologies, techniques, tools
- Any professional certification in digital technologies (e.g., Google Analytics etc.) and Project Management (e.g., SCRUM, PMI, Prince2 etc.) is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English,
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!